Looking for a custom meal plan that is tailored to you and your goals?
This WILL NOT be a cookie cutter meal plan that you will find being offered by so many other sites. The process of determining what you meal plan looks like will largely depend on you and your goals and is collaborative effort.
When you purchase a custom meal plan, one of the first things you will be required to do is fill out a questionnaire. This questionnaire will allow me to capture information about your current nutritional habits, your current fitness habits as well as your short and long term goals.
Once you have completed the questionnaire, I will get to work creating a custom meal plan that you will receive in 7-10 days and we will schedule a time to follow-up and go through to ensure there are no unanswered questions.
- Recommended Food Guide
- Supplement Recommendations
- Recipe Guide
- Nutrition FAQ
- Rest Day Meal Plan
- Fitness Consultation
Throughout the entire process I will be working directly with you to ensure that the custom meal plan meets your needs, allowing you to reach you health and fitness goals faster!
What is your goal?
In order for me to create you a custom meal plan that is going to benefit you in the right way, I first need to know what your specific goals are.
Lose Weight/Lower Body Fat
- A healthy caloric deficit for those that need to burn body fat and lose weight.
Increase Muscle Mass
- A surplus that will steadily increase lean muscle mass while minimizing gains in body fat.
- Based on your current body composition, I will build a custom meal plan that will allow you to enjoy the food you are eating without increasing body fat.
Your custom meal plan will break every meal down into the 3 main macronutrients.
- Protein – Essential for adding lean muscle mass.
- Carbohydrates – Fuel for your workouts and recovery!
- Fats – Ensures that hormone levels stay in proper/healthy balance.
Why is macronutrient tracking important?
In some instances, the food that I will include in your custom meal plan (for one reason or another…) may not be available to you on a particular day. When you are targeting macronutrients, this will easily allow you to substitute in numerous other food options while still sticking to your daily caloric and macronutrient goals!